Benjamin Franklin Summer Institute All about me

Hello,
My name is Ogheneovo Ogbodu, but you can call me oval like the shape :).


I originally hail from the motherland of Nigeria

 

But now in the great star of Texas.



I have recently just graduated high school



And now on the verge of going to college in the fall. I will become a Houston Cougar for the University of Houston. YAY!!!!!!!!!!



I am not a very sporty guy, but I believe I am a pretty good ping pong player.



I enjoy the company of good peeps, and people who are willing to share and have fun.



I am also all about culture as I was awarded most honorable delegate in the Model United Nations Conference held in San Antonio-Texas.



So, thats a small overview of my personality, and I will really like to get to know y'alls better. Thank you and peace.

Comments